From July 2012 to June 2016
As stated in the document “Common Provisions”, Article 12, the coordinating beneficiary must regularly inform the Commission on the progress and on the achievements of the project through the submission of the following reports, with technical and financial information:
• Inception report. It will be delivered within nine months of the project start.
• Mid-term report. It will be delivered on month 25 and will contain the technical and financial data relative to the first 24 months of the project
• Progress report at 36 months, needed to ensure that the delay between consecutive reports does not exceed 18 months
• Final report, to be delivered within three months after the end of the project.
Whenever necessary, an independent auditor will verify and certify the financial statements provided to the EC in the last report. The form and content of the report will be in accordance with the guidelines issued by the Commission. These reports must circulate among the Consortium members in due time before the deadline. To facilitate contacts and communication between the Consortium and the responsible EC officers, the Project Manager will keep the latter informed about scheduled meetings of the consortium and ensure timely distribution of the progress reports and other relevant information.
• Inception report. It has been delivered within February 28th, 2013.
• Mid-term report. It will be delivered within June 5th, 2014
• Progress report It will be delivered within September 30th, 2015
• Final report, to be delivered within April 21st, 2016.